Teikanen garden was built by Murayama Family when they moved at this place in 1673. It is a beautiful pond surrounding style garden with over 100 different kinds of moss. In 1784, the main house was constructed. The name "Teikan" was named by Kanzawa Nanjo accoding with Chinese poem.
There are 3 different gardens surrounding the house and they are designated as the national scenic beauty.
Emperor Meiji used that large table.
-Doragon Woven Fabric-
Kyoto Nishizin Woven Fabric made in 1781 to 1789.
-Kikuchi Yosai's room-
There are paintings of Yosai who is the famous artist during the Edo period.