Built in: around 1605 by Kanamori Nagachika.
After the battle of Sekigahara, Kanamori Nagachika was given Kouzuchi, current Mino city. He built his castle on Ogura Mountain. However, he was very old at that time, so he stayed on the bottom of the mountain.
After Kanamori died, and his son died soon, land of Kozuchi became the part of Tokugawa government and ruled by Owari domain. The castle became the Daikan House.