This land was the site of the Tokyo-area estate of Nanbu Minonokami, samurai lord of the former Morioka Domain, from the time of the Edo Period until 1896. In that year, the land went to Arisugawanomiya line of the Imperial Family, and then in 1913 it was passed on to the Takamatsunomiya line. Out of a great personal interest in promoting children's health and education about nature, His Imperial Highness Prince Takamatsu (Nobuhito) donated his land for use as a park on January 5, 1934, the anniversary of the death of Prince Arisugawa Takehito. The city of Tokyo immediately began construction and the Memorial Park of Arisugawanomiya was opened on November 17, 1934. The park's cascading hills and valleys, ponds and densely wooded areas have been arranged in harmony with the natural terrain according to the traditional Japanese Rinsen style of landscaping, expressing an elegant natural beauty and creating a tranquil setting rarely found in central Tokyo.
There are many embassies are located around this park.
Argentina Qatar Embassy