Most of the Gassho Style Houses are private properties, and people still live in the house. There are about 60 people live in this residence.
Ainokura is chosen as two star spot by Micheline Green Guide Japon. There are 8 hotels and 4 restaurants.
Five rules you must comply strictly with:
1. No smoking in this area. Smoke only permitted place.
2. Don't enter sideways, gardens and farms. All of them are private properties.
3. No car entry. Give away for local cars.
4. Never visit this area too early in the morning and at night.
5. Bring your trash with you, and leave nothing here.