The oldest Gassho Style House was used for the local folkcraft museum. There are 300 items are displayed.
... displays all tools and its process of making gunpowder in Gokayama.
Five rules you must comply strictly with:
1. No smoking in this area. Smoke only permitted place.
2. Don't enter sideways, gardens and farms. All of them are private properties.
3. No car entry. Give away for local cars.
4. Never visit this area too early in the morning and at night.
5. Bring your trash with you, and leave nothing here.