Hokoji is Shingon Buddhism Temple located in Kosyu, Yamanashi Prefecture. It was established in 1884 by Yasuda Yoshisada, the grandson of Minamoto no Yoshimitsu. After Yasuda clan was abandoned, Takeda clan helped this temple. In 1582, when Oda Nobunaga attacked Kai, this temple was burnt down, but Tokugawa Ieyasu restored this temple. The main hall was built in between 1688 to 1704.
Vairocana: the principal image, made in Heian period.
Rāgarāja: The Oldest Rāgarāja statue in Japan, made in Heian period.
Kongorikishi Statues of the gate: Made in Kamakura period.
Built in Edo period.