Built in: 1623 by Matsudaira Sadatsuna.
This castle was built to watch Osaka and western lands for protection of Edo castle. In 1723, Inaba clan was given this land.
There was 5 layers 5 stories Tenshukaku in this castle. There is a picture which shows the detail.
Ironically speaking, this castle was built for protecting Edo from west, but during the Meiji Restoration, it was used to attack Edo by western people.
Note: This castle is not the castle where Hideyoshi's side wife, Chacha stayed.