Ise Kameyama Castle is the hilltop castle located in Kameyama, Mie Prefecture. It was constructed in 1265 by Seki Noritada.
In 1567, Oda Nobunaga attacked this castle many times because it is located on Tokaido Road. In 1583, Gamo Ujisato became the castle lord of Kameyama.
In Edo period, this castle was used for the hotel for Tokugawa Shogun when they travel to Kyoto to meet the emperor.
After the Meiji Restoration, this castle was abandoned.
Tamon Yagura Keep
Tamonyagura is the only remaining building in this castle. It is also the only remaining building of the castles in all Mie Prefecture.