This house was constructed in 1861 and one of few remaining merchant house in Tohoku region.
It has all kinds of the great feature of the architectures of Edo period.
It has Koshi windows and Shitomi windows. Customers sit down on the edge of the Tatami floor and saw Kimono on Tatami Floor.
It has the free space goes through the 2nd floor.